суббота, 13 мая 2017 г.

I recently started the Korean 10-step skin care program and I am in love. I have oily skin, so I was concerned about all the moisture and junk you put on, but other than a small breakout when I started my skin has been so soft and glowing. It’s been six weeks and I can already tell such a difference and feel like I need much less makeup to feel comfortable.– Hannahb4ec13582f


I recently started the Korean 10-step skin care program and I am in love. I have oily skin, so I was concerned about all the moisture and junk you put on, but other than a small breakout when I started my skin has been so soft and glowing. It’s been six weeks and I can already tell such a difference and feel like I need much less makeup to feel comfortable.– Hannahb4ec13582f

Original article and pictures take https://buzzfeed.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий